Through this course you will acquire the “Outdoor Fitness Skill-set.” You will learn:
- Key concepts, philosophy and principles of Outdoor Fitness
- Proven benefits of Outdoor Fitness (vs. indoor fitness)
- How to turn any outdoor environment into the gym with little or no set-up costs
- Where you can hold your Outdoor Fitness sessions
- How to scout the terrain and adapt to weather conditions
- The three “types” of workout locations
- Outdoor Fitness workout formats, exercises and modifications
- How to design and deliver safe workouts for individuals, small and large groups—of varying skill levels
- How to safely integrate with the environment physically, mentally and emotionally - for dynamic sessions!
- How to communicate and cue effectively in the outdoors
- How to secure your Outdoor Fitness locations.
- How to acquire appropriate liability insurance
- Which release forms you need, along with the necessary language needed within the forms—our sample forms are included!
- How to earn a great living teaching & coaching Outdoor Fitness
- How to motivate your clients toward achieving results
- How to gain and retain clients for years to come
- How to set your program apart!
- How to make each session unique and special – the ingredients that keep your clients coming back and wanting more!
Bottom line: You will learn how to create an experience for you and your clients!